Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hi Again!!

Hi, I just got some exciting news!!! A small deli/ quick stop shop in our town, is going to be selling my cakes there!!! I will have a book with pictures of the cakes that I have made, and to order a cake, and he would also like for me to make a few small cakes to have on hand for his customers to be able to grab when they come in the store!!! I am very excited, but also a little freaked out!  I usually just make a boxed cake for my cakes, and to sell cakes in his store you need to list on the packaging the ingredients, for people with allergies the problem with that is that since I have only been making cakes for my family and friends, who I might add don't pay me, so I have always used boxed cake mixes.  I have been going crazy trying recipe's trying to find one that tastes good also, but to be honest, the boxed mix always comes out better, so I am going crazy, so I will have to set up a time to meet with him and see what to do.  I never claimed to be a great baker, I just like decorating!!  Karen♥

This is a cake that I made for my Aunt Nellie's 90th Birthday!!


This cake I made for my son's Baseball team for their end of the year!!!
I hope you like!!! Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment